YABIMO is a fast-developing international Oil&Gas company (Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Benelux, South Korea, Singapore) with offices, among others, in Krakow, Tarnow, Rzeszow and Katowice. Yabimo’s operation in a petrochemical, energy, shipyard and Oil&Gas industries is concentrated around two specialisations: steel structures delivery and specialised employees leasing.
- Preparation of technical general and piping schemes with the use of Aveva E3D modelling tool confirmed by proper experience.
- Drafting and making evaluations with the use of E3D Draw.
- Autonomy in the preparation of schemes and piping studies.
- Experience in material handling, assessment of different approaches to material handling, including automation, control, maintenance related to piping design.
- Work as a part of the team, which requires willingness to cooperate, flexibility, ingenuity and own initiative to present new designs and tasks during inspections.
- Opportunity to gain professional experience in a wide range of products
- working on internatonal projects
- Career development possibilities
- Attractive salary
- Master’s degree
- Long-term experience in EPC.
- Vast knowledge of design processes, willingness to share it with others and readiness to learn new things.
- Work according to NorSok standards.
- Commitment, reliability and punctuality.
- Observation of quality requirements.
- Work on brownfield projects will be an asset, offshore and fabrication expertise is a ‘must’.
Submissions by clicking the "submit" button below. Please attach application documents on your profile.
Please also include the following clause on the application documents:
I consent to the processing of my personal data sent in my application documents, necessary for the recruitment process conduction by YABIMO sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tarnów (data administrator) in accordance with the Act of may 10th 2018, on personal data protection (J. of L. od 2018, item 1000, as amended)
I consent to the processing of my personal data sent in my application documents, necessary for the future recruitment process conduction by YABIMO sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tarnów (data administrator) in accordance with the Act of may 10th 2018, on personal data protection (J. of L. od 2018, item 1000, as amended
YABIMO informs that every Candidate to work has the right to access the content of Personal Data and to correct, update, preview and edit it at any time or the right to request their permanent removal.