YABIMO is a fast-developing international Oil&Gas company (Norway, Iceland, Sweden, Denmark, Germany, France, Benelux, South Korea, Singapore) with offices, among others, in Krakow, Tarnow, Rzeszow and Katowice. Yabimo’s operation in a petrochemical, energy, shipyard and Oil&Gas industries is concentrated around two specialisations: steel structures delivery and specialised employees leasing.
Field Supervisor on Insulation
Offshore - Peregrino Phase II
• Follow up and support Gran IHC
• Display personal commitment to HSE throughout the project execution
• Facilitate coordination and cooperation across disciplines to contribute to efficient hook-up
• Follow up welding and NDT to ensure that an acceptable quality level is achieved
• Monitor Contractor’s performance with emphasis on HSE, technical quality, progress, cost and minimised carry-over work
• Rotation 4/4
• Attractive salary
• Working on internatonal projects
• Career development possibilities
• Relevant formal education, competence within coating technology, polymeric materials and insulation.
• Preferrably also welding/NDT competence.
• Minimum 6 years’ experience from oil & gas projects
• Experience in follow-up of coating activities and insulation work in projects
• Multidiscipline understanding and ability to work across all areas in the project
• Extensive knowledge with Equinor's governing documentation
• High focus on HSE, ethics and Equinor values
• Fluent English
Submissions by clicking the "submit" button below. Please attach application documents on your profile.
Please also include the following clause on the application documents:
I consent to the processing of my personal data sent in my application documents, necessary for the recruitment process conduction by YABIMO sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tarnów (data administrator) in accordance with the Act of may 10th 2018, on personal data protection (J. of L. od 2018, item 1000, as amended)
I consent to the processing of my personal data sent in my application documents, necessary for the future recruitment process conduction by YABIMO sp. z o.o. with the seat in Tarnów (data administrator) in accordance with the Act of may 10th 2018, on personal data protection (J. of L. od 2018, item 1000, as amended
YABIMO informs that every Candidate to work has the right to access the content of Personal Data and to correct, update, preview and edit it at any time or the right to request their permanent removal.